Wednesday, July 25, 2007

At last, i did it!

it takes more than a week to get out from this jet lag. and now i should write my nearly-month journey in mostly western europe: Germany, Holland, Swiss, Austria, France and Belgium. Above all, i already visited more than 14 different towns/city.


So, which town is the best? how much you spent? do you meet your special friends? all such questions come from people not just malaysia, also while i travel. I have never imagined before that i can to to Berlin, i can touch snow, met my old friend after 10 years apart. What a mix feeling. I will share with you all about this in coming post and i will do it more readable. meanwhile, you can browse my photos of my trip at http://picasaweb.google.com/pakyem starting with

Last but not least, thanks for all who helped me during my journey! Kirstin, Konstant, Soonja, Zaira, Maarthje, Johanna, Kamel, En Imran & family, and of course you Henrik!

I am sorry cause i cant make it to some of you, wish i have more time.

Now, i am back in my lovely country! Malaysia, who is going to celebrate its 50th birthday this 31st August! Merdeka!




-ibrahim- aka eebe aka yem

No comments:

Post a Comment