Monday, January 28, 2008

Aiyoyo, almost 5 months never write anything here. So the bz since returning from Europe. I dont even have time to write about tips if one want to venture backpacking in Europe.

This coming 20th Feb, another overseas trip. Just Bandung, the Paris of Asia. I got quite reasonable price, RM260 KLIA-BANDUNG-JAKARTA-KLIA , of course http://www.airasia.com.my/ , my maiden journey using the award winning Asia best air, or low cost air service.

But Bandung is my 2nd visit. Almost 2 years since then. Only visit the Pasar Baru and Ciwalk, but this time, I am going to shopping spree there, and Jakarta only vacation or a bit expensive shopping, tengoklah kalau ada duit lebih.

Bandung? Where to shop? So far i found less info about Bandung , most i got from my friend who have been there.
  • Jalan Cihampelas (jeanstreet) or Ci Walk
  • Rumah Mode
  • Jalan Dago / Jalan Riau
  • Cibaduyut - Shoes
  • Martadinata / Setiabuhdi
  • Paris Van Java - kat mana nie?

Websites:-

pY

No comments:

Post a Comment