Thursday, April 16, 2009




Defect Repair - On the way


Before I proceed, I was pursue by one contractor. He offered me very cheap price for my whole house renovation. The company name is " ASN Kitchen Cabinet & Resources (SA0071307-K)" .

Plaster ceiling whole house + Cabling + Tiling until porch area + Bar counter top + Kitchen Top = RM15K... this is nonsense. At the end, he asked me to sign the quotation of acceptance. But, NOOOO.....
Anyway, I think, this is a scam. That guy name is Anuar, and he is driving Red Iswara Aeroback. He just enter my house without my knowledge, since the security just allowed anyone to enter.
Below are the pictures of my crack wall.. you can see few crack line that cause my tiles to crack. And I think, this wall is slowly sinking.






Ok, back to the defect...this is what we found after they hammered out the tiles...






2 comments:

  1. beli rumah lain jer la..blom duduk dah retak sana sini..esok duduk runtuh la plak..nasib baik rumah aku ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ape bende yang kat belakang tiles tu??

    ReplyDelete