Sunday, July 05, 2009

Porch Design



How i design my porch? Following are the steps...



1) Get your exact floor map ( I draw using Visio), including those wiring, autogate , etc . Every inches must match the exact.


2) Get your rough design.


3) Match those design with tiles available in market ( I choose 30cm X 30cm).


4) Add some design, border, center pieces, skirting.

5) Estimate how many pieces ( by adding 5 to 10% variation) . FYI, usually MML /Niro has offer during end month. Other store also have good offer for clearance stock.

MML also provide good offers if we buy the whole pallete (600 pieces minimum)

For lasting of porch, I tried to choose locally brand, like MML, Guocera, Niro or WHorse.

Total cost for my porch is about RM1300
-

6) Get a contractor to discuss with your design.

3 comments:

  1. RM1300 tiles termasuk border, center piece... ko punya lagi mahal kot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. murah je akunye...huhu...1300 tak masuk upah lagi aa?

    ReplyDelete